LG HG2 - battery cell orders will include a free plastic case
- Brand: LG
- Model: LGDBHG21865 (HG2)
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 15A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.23mm x 64.78mm
- Weight: 45.8g
Safe use, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use.
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects such as keys or loose change.
- Always use a battery charger designed for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Outer wraps and insulator rings should be checked for damage regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extremes of heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.