Digital Multimeter Measures Voltage Tester with LCD Display
DCV: 200m-2-20-200-600V ±0.5%
ACV: 200-600V ±1.0 %
DCA: 2m-20m-200m-10A ±1.8%
OHM: 200-2K-20K-200K-2MΩ ±1.0%
Diode Test: yes
Continuity Buzzer: yes
Transistor Test: yes
Data Hold: yes
Back-light function: yes
Power: 9V Battery(without battery)
Size: 140 x 70 x 35mm
1*Digital Multimeter(without Battery)
1.Usage: Accurately measures DC/AC current, voltage, resistance, temperature,capacitance, diode, zero/fire wire,frequency and so on.
2. Large LCD: LCD with large digits easy to check the number.
3. Flashlight: With a flashlight, it can work in different environments.
4.Application: Widely used in electrical appliance repair,household appliance repair,home wiring engineering and so on.
5. Advantage: Ideal for commercial settings where it can handle the demands of a longworkday, from the durable exterior to the wide range of heavy-duty capabilities.
Instructions for use:
1. When measuring DC voltage DCV, AC voltage ACV, tributary current, resistance, diode, battery position, the red pen is inserted into the “VΩmA” jack, and the black pen is inserted into the “COM” jack.
2. When the DC current is greater than 200mA, the red pen is inserted into the “10ADC” black pen and inserted into the “COM” jack. The function switch sets the response range.
3. When measuring the triode HFE, insert the PNP tube or NPN tube into the corresponding E, B, C jacks, and put the function switch in the “HFE” position.
This watch has full-featured, accurate and accurate height, simple to use, small and light, and can measure DC voltage, DC current, AC voltage, resistance, diode, triode, is a professional enthusiast and family of computer enthusiasts radio enthusiasts. Common tools.