Samsung 29E - battery cell orders will include a free plastic case
- Brand: Samsung SDI
- Model: INR18650-29E (29E)
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 2900mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 8.25A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.22mm x 64.80mm
- Weight: 43.7g
Safe use, storage and disposal
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use.
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects such as keys or loose change.
- Always use a battery charger designed for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Outer wraps and insulator rings should be checked for damage regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extremes of heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.