3 Series 18650 battery
11.1V (Li-ion 18650 or li-ion battery rated voltage)
12.6V (Li-ion battery full charge voltage)
10.8V ( Lipo battery pack rated voltage)
The lithium battery protection board is not included the welding tabs.
BMS activate method : Use 12.6V Li-ion charger to charge it.
1) This board is not suitable for high power electronic tools. If intending to use for screwdriver, drill or electric bike and 1W LED, please don't buy this. You need a higher powered BMS.
Balancer is just a Auxiliary function, The balancing means when the battery charging,each series battery need with the same voltage.when ONE cell voltage get 4.2V, and the other cells not, the first cell voltage will discharge to wait the other cells rising to the same level.
Note: battery internal resistance differences within 5 milliohm, voltage within 0.03 V voltage, capacity vary within 50 ma
1) high-accuracy voltage detection circuit;
2) terminal of the charger using high voltage device;
3) Built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit (over-current 1, over-current 2, or load short circuit);
4) MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge;
5) low standby current consumption.
Over Charge voltage:4.25-4.35v±0.05v
Over Discharge voltage: 2.3-3.0v±0.05v
Max Working current:25A
Max peak current:35-40A
Storage Temperature:-40-- +80
Life cycle:more then 30000 hours
Resistance:Less than 100mΩ
Short Cut:Protectable,Charge can repair
Suggested use: The soldered wires are not included: